Friday, May 9, 2014

"Visit the Zoo" and "Grand Canyon"


I have two announcements regarding my book "Grand Canyon" and the 12-book series, "Visit the Zoo."

First of all, "Grand Canyon." I have just updated information and added several new photographs in this very helpful guide to the Grand Canyon. The updated version is available on both Kindle and the Apple iBookstore. I have also just completed a new video on the Grand Canyon that is available on YouTube in HD. Here is the link:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bepCqKX4jiQ

The Apple version should be up in the bookstore shortly. It is currently in review but within a day or two of this blog post I suspect it will be up and ready for purchase.

The complete 12-book "Visit the Zoo" series is now up and ready for purchase in the Apple Bookstore. These books were just posted up several days ago so this is a new venture for me placing this series in the Apple Bookstore.

What's next, "The Petrified Forest and Painted Desert." I am working on the book and the video and both should be ready to go in a few days. I'll let you know when available.

Finally, it's the weekend folks...so try to get outside and enjoy this fantastic Spring weather, that is if you don't live in a part of the country where there are severe weather and tornado alerts. I am originally from Kansas so I get it. As a matter of fact, I wrote a novel about tornadoes, brilliantly titled "Tornado." I wrote the novel on a typewriter. Maybe I will try to find it one day and find a way to scan it and turn it into a Word document. Any suggestions on how to do that or what program or application to use? Lemme know.

Thank you again for following this blog and following on all social media I update.

FF

No comments:

Post a Comment