Monday, May 5, 2014

Sky Journal 5-5-2014 "No Way, Jose"




Another busy week full of adventure, discovery, and some disappointment. Here is a picture of something I am sure we all know. My Daddy took this picture of the kitchen floor. I just can’t quite understand the theory of pooping outside in the big field called the backyard versus doing it in the house. In the house it’s warmer and more private. What’s the big deal about pooping in the backyard? Mommy is sure working hard on trying to convince me of the concept. I am kinda getting it, but I do have “indiscretions” as she calls it. Maybe on the next update all will be solved with this controversy.

Here is a picture of a creature that I saw in the backyard on Sunday.
(Click on this link to see video of the ferocious attack by me)
I immediately attacked it and subdued this monster. But then, I heard an even bigger monster making noise and threats. Click on the link to the movie my daddy took of me as I brought this menace into submission. I like to use big words as my vocabulary grows. It makes you more impressed with me, I know.

Finally…Duckie. He’s my new favorite friend. He is soft and cuddly and doesn’t tell me all the time to pee and poop outdoors. He just lays there. I bite him every once in a while but most of the time I sleep with him.
 

Oh yeah one more thing, look at this, what a joke:

Dear Fred & Vicki,

You have an upcoming appointment with High Country Pet Clinic. Please take a minute to review the details of the appointment.

PLEASE NOTE: If your pet is scheduled for a visit requiring an early drop-off, please bring him/her in at the drop-off time instead of the time listed here (time listed is for internal scheduling purposes). If you aren't sure if your pet needs to be dropped off early, please give us a call.

Appointment Details
Date:
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Time:
10:00 AM
Sky

 
If you are unable to make this appointment, it is important that you call us at (928) 772-9292 as soon as possible so we can make other arrangements.

We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Sincerely,

High Country Pet Clinic
(928) 772-9292
hcpetclinic@gmail.com
http://hcpetclinic.com/

 

If my Mommy and Daddy think for one moment that I am going to the High Country Pet Clinic again well they are kidding themselves. No Way, Jose am I going to jump into the car for this nonsense.  It’s not going to happen.

I’ll check in with you next week.
 
SKY

No comments:

Post a Comment