Wednesday, December 18, 2013

New "Visit the Zoo" Videos Just Released


My 12-volume Book Series, "Visit the Zoo" written under my pen name Tom Smith, is crammed full of several hundred still pictures. There are just over 120 animals featured in the books with anywhere from 2-4 pictures for each animal.

But, during the time of my research and photography for those animals I also shot a lot of video, most of it in HD 1080p. And I decided I was going to put that video to use and let you see some video for free. I wanted those beautiful animals to come to life for you. So, I have put together 5 short videos featuring some of the animals in the "Visit the Zoo" series. They are titled:
 
Introduction
Meerkat
Bonobo
Giraffe
Panda
 
I have uploaded these videos to You Tube. Here is the url:
 
 
All of my videos are posted on that You Tube Channel. Give them a look and comment or share. Tell me what you think. Your Feedback is so important to me. It lets me know what you think, what you like, what you don't like and what you would like to see in the future in both video and in my books. And please try to visit my websites as well:
 
 

 
 
Please also know that I sincerely wish you a Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year. All the best from my family to yours.
 
 
Fred F





No comments:

Post a Comment